Kung Pao Chicken Zoodles
- 2 medium zuccini spiralized into noodles
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp red chilli paste
- 2 tsp jaggery powder
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- 6 oz skinless chicken breasts cut into small pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp seasame oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp fresh ground ginger
- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts
- 2 stems thinly sliced scallions
1) For the sauce, take a bowl. Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce, balsamic vinegar, water, red chilli paste, jaggerey powder and corn starch. Mix all the ingredients really well.
2) In a heavy bottom pan, add grapeseed oil. Saute chicken pieces with salt and pepper until completely cooked. Put them aside in a plate.
3) In the same pan, add seasame oil. Put ginger garlic and saute it well. Add red bell peppers and saute it until soft.
4) Pour the sauce to this mix and cook for 2-3 mins. Add zoodles and cook for another 3-4 mins.
5) Add chicken to zoodles and mix well. Garnish it with some crushed peanuts and chopped scallions. Serve Hot!