Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Refined Sugar-Free Churros
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/3 cup vegan butter/ dairy-free
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup monk fruit sweetener
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, add water with sweetener and salt. Also add butter to it and let it boil for a minute. Remove from the flame as it starts to boil. Add gluten-free flour and stir it till its clump free and the mixture pulls away from the saucepan.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs and vanilla extract. Add this to the gluten free flour mix and mash it till it forms a mashed potato like texture. Mix this really well.
- Take a piping bag with a M1 wilton nozzle and transfer the batter to this bag. Pipe out the batter in long thin lengths keeping a distance of 2 inches between the two.
- Bake it for 10-12 minutes and then broil it for atleast 6-7 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Combine sweetener and cinnamon on a parchment sheet and roll the churros over it. Serve with melted chocolate! Enjoy!!