Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts
- 1 banana
- 1 ¼ cup powdered gluten free oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2-3 dates
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/3 cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375-degree F. I have used a silicon donut molds so no need to grease them.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender except for dark Choco chips. Blend it until smooth. Also, the mixture is a little thick not too runny.
- Put the batter in a piping bag and pipette out in the donut molds. Bake for 15 – 20 mins until the donuts are fluffy and a clean toothpick comes out from it.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for few minutes.
- For the glaze, take dark Choco chips in a bowl. Microwave it for 30 seconds until it melts. Add a little almond milk if needed. Microwave for 10-15 seconds more and mix it well until all the chunks are melted.
- Drizzle over the donuts or place a spoonful and spread it well. Enjoy! You can store these for at least two days.